1. If judged in favor of the defender of judicial costs.
2. The judge's or judges' challenge was requested and the request for challenge was granted.
3. Request for reconsideration (correction) and interpretation of the judgment if the request is granted.
4. If the appellant's judgment is totally reversed, the appeal shall be exempted from the value of the application, if the judgment is partially reversed, to the extent that the part is exempted, and, if the case is remanded to the court, the challenged judgment.
5. If the applicant leaves his case prior to the first hearing in accordance with the statutory procedures.
6. Proceedings that end in reconciliation before the first hearing.
7. Proceedings relating to special rights brought by association with criminal cases if they end in reconciliation in any case in which the proceedings are brought and the procedures and rules for doing so are set out in the Regulations.